NOTES: The Garrard Monument is located on the west wall of the north transept and is undated. Crafted in marble of various colours, it consists of a round arch surmounted by a broken entablature and supported on Corinthian columns of blue marble. Within the arch lie the semi-reclining figures of Sir John (died c.1637) and Elizabeth Garrad. The kneeling figures of six sons and eight daughters, carved in high relief, adorn the base of the monument.
NOTES: This church of Norman foundation was entirely rebuilt during the 18th century. The monument to George Henry Lee, one of a series of Litchfield monuments in the church, was designed by Henry keene and executed by the sculptor W. Tyler.