Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Monuments & memorials

View as Grid List
Sort by

Temple of the Four Seasons, Margam, Glamorgan

RIBA148833
NOTES: This was the Summer Banqueting House, built at the end of formal gardens laid out by the Mansel family who took over the former Margam monastery. The facade was reconstructed in c. 1800, but the building was saved and re-erected west of the Orangery in 1835.

Tower of the Ecliptic, Swansea

RIBA148852
Campbell, Robin
NOTES: Also known as the Marina Towers Observatory and/or the Swansea Observatory

St Cathen church, Llangathen, Carmarthenshire: Aberglasney Chapel, monument to Anthony Rudd, Bishop of St Davids

RIBA149809
NOTES: The church dates back to the 15th century. The monument to the bishop and his wife was built after his death in 1616.

St Cathen church, Llangathen, Carmarthenshire: Aberglasney Chapel, monument to Anthony Rudd, Bishop of St Davids

RIBA149810
NOTES: The church dates back to the 15th century. The monument to the bishop and his wife was built after his death in 1616.

New Place, Haslemere: lead statue designed by Reginald Fairfax Wells

RIBA149942
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA161653 for a colour version of this image.

New Place, Haslemere: a stone nesting box

RIBA149948
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA161657 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main entrance with statue of Sir Robert Stephenson on the right

RIBA150429
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150437 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the war memorial outside the station

RIBA150431
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. The war memorial is 1921 by Reginald Wynn Owen. See RIBA150438 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the approach from one of the lodges by Philip Hardwick

RIBA150434
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. The lodge is from the original station by Hardwick, completed in 1838.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main entrance with statue of Sir Robert Stephenson on the right

RIBA150437
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150429 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE