Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Mirrors

View as Grid List
Sort by

Chest of drawers with toliet glass designed by Voysey

RIBA156437
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: These items are from the collection of Lady Joan Slack (1925-2015), a prominent geneticist, who inherited through her family a number of artifacts from the Voysey family, which she subsequently catalogued. She lived at Bridgwater, Somerset, where these images were taken. See RIBA149687 for a black and white version of this image.

Detail of circular mirror, 'carved in oak and gilded with grains of wood left open', by Voysey

RIBA156446
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: These items are from the collection of Lady Joan Slack (1925-2015), a prominent geneticist, who inherited through her family a number of artifacts from the Voysey family, which she subsequently catalogued. She lived at Bridgwater, Somerset, where these images were taken. See RIBA149696 for a black and white version of this image.

44 Berkeley Square, Westminster: detail of fireplace

RIBA157239
Kent, William (1685?-1748)
NOTES: Built for Lady Isabella Finch in 1742-1745. In 1959 it became the Clermont Club. See RIBA148725 for a black and white version of this image.

Sir John Soane's house and museum, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London: the upper corner of the Dining Room

RIBA157300
Soane, Sir John (1753-1837)
NOTES: Sir John Soane acquired 13 Lincoln's Inn Fields, which with numbers 12 and 14 form the house and museum, and rebuilt it in two stages in 1808-1809 and in 1812-1813. See RIBA150117 for a black and white version of this image.

Swallow Hotel, Waltham Abbey, Essex: detail of a bed as reflected in the mirror

RIBA158364
Denny & Bryan
NOTES: See RIBA133469 for a black and white version of this image.

Knebworth House, Knebworth, Hertfordshire: the chimneypiece and mirror in the drawing room

RIBA158596
Kendall, Henry Edward (1776-1875)
NOTES: The original house was built c. 1500 by Sir Robert Lytton. It was part demolished and rebuilt in 1813-1816 by J . B. Rebecca in a Tudor/ Gothic style. Then in 1843-1845 it was extensively remodelled by the architect Henry Edward Kendall, who added much of the sculptural embellishments on the previously modest towers. See RIBA147772 for a black and white version of this image

Reform Club, Pall Mall, London: the mirrored landing of the vaulted main stair with scagliola work on the walls

RIBA158799
Barry, Sir Charles (1795-1860)
NOTES: See RIBA119408 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE