Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Mantelpieces

View as Grid List
Sort by

Side elevation of a fireplace, a variation on f.143r (see RIBA126439)

RIBA126440
NOTES: This design is associated with the Chateau of Montceaux.

Side elevation of a fireplace, a variation on f.143r (see RIBA126439)

RIBA126441
NOTES: This design is associated with the Chateau of Montceaux.

Side elevation of a fireplace, a variation on f.143r (see RIBA126439)

RIBA126442
NOTES: This design is associated with the Chateau of Montceaux.

Mathern Palace, Mathern: stone chimneypiece in the Long Parlour

RIBA127419
NOTES: This was one of the homes of architectural historian and garden designer H. Avray Tipping. The medieval country palace of the bishops of Llandaff was purchased by Tipping in 1894 who restored it over a period of many years.

Forthampton Court, Tewkesbury: detail of the library overmantel designed by Webb

RIBA151130
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Originally a residence for the abbots of Tewkesbury dating from the 12th-16th centuries. It was remodelled by Philip Webb in 1889-1891, with further modifications in 1913 and 1958. The small heraldic panel was carved by George Jack and gilded by Kate Faulkner. See RIBA157048 for a colour version of this image.

Forthampton Court, Tewkesbury: detail of the overmantel in the entrance hall with latin inscription devised by the owner John Reginald Yorke

RIBA151134
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Originally a residence for the abbots of Tewkesbury dating from the 12th-16th centuries. It was remodelled by Philip Webb in 1889-1891, with further modifications in 1913 and 1958. See RIBA157051 for a colour version of this image.

Standen (formerly Hollybush), East Grinstead, West Sussex: detail of mantlepiece in the living hall

RIBA151948
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: See RIBA159506 for a colour version of this image.

Forthampton Court, Tewkesbury: detail of the library overmantel designed by Webb

RIBA157048
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Originally a residence for the abbots of Tewkesbury dating from the 12th-16th centuries. It was remodelled by Philip Webb in 1889-1891, with further modifications in 1913 and 1958. The small heraldic panel was carved by George Jack and gilded by Kate Faulkner. See RIBA151130 for a black and white version of this image.
Categories
Close
)
CLOSE