Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Lifts

View as Grid List
Sort by

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the glass lift

RIBA147487
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the lift shafts

RIBA147488
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation.

St John's College Library, Cambridge: the lift lobby

RIBA149187
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: See RIBA159250 for a colour version of this image.

Church of St Paul's, Walsall: the new lift and staircase

RIBA150869
Pearson, John Loughborough (1817-1897)
NOTES: The church of St Paul's was designed by John Loughborough Pearson in a Gothic Revival style, built 1891-1894. In 1996 the architect Michael Reardon was appointed to re-order the central crossing of the church, to provide sufficient worship space, and include secular accommodation comprising; restaurant, day nursery, offices and a mini 'shopping mall' of six retail units.

Lloyds, City of London: looking through a porthole to the wall climber lift cars

RIBA155341
Richard Rogers Partnership
NOTES: See RIBA131083 for a black and white version of this image

Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, Hong Kong: the lift lobby on the fifth floor

RIBA157349
Foster Associates
NOTES: See RIBA130334 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor lift lobby with its glass roof

RIBA157952
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147462 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the central atrium and lift tower

RIBA157960
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147473 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: looking across to one of the glass lift in the central atrium

RIBA157961
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147474 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: one of the landings that link the lifts to the office spaces

RIBA157963
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147476 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the lightwell with lift structure to the right

RIBA157971
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147485 for a black and white version of this image.

St John's College Library, Cambridge: the lift lobby

RIBA159250
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: See RIBA149187 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE