Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Lettering

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: detail of the memorial tablet in the porch

RIBA150012
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA155491 for a colour version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: detail of the memorial tablet in the porch

RIBA150013
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls.

Earlshall, Leuchars, Fife: detail of stained glass by Lorimer in the drawing room

RIBA150409
Lorimer, Sir Robert Stodart (1864-1929)
NOTES: Earlshall is a 16th tower house builit for the Bruces of Earlshall, begun in 1546 and completed in 1617. It was restored in the 1890s by Robert Lorimer, who also laid out the walled garden. See RIBA161393 for a colour version of this image.

Earlshall, Leuchars, Fife: detail of the inscription on the gateway in the east wall of the topiary garden

RIBA150416
Lorimer, Sir Robert Stodart (1864-1929)
NOTES: Earlshall is a 16th tower house builit for the Bruces of Earlshall, begun in 1546 and completed in 1617. It was restored in the 1890s by Robert Lorimer, who also laid out the walled garden. See RIBA161398 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main entrance with statue of Sir Robert Stephenson on the right

RIBA150429
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150437 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main entrance with statue of Sir Robert Stephenson on the right

RIBA150437
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150429 for a black and white version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: view through the portico gates to the Newton Monument sculpture by Eduardo Paolozzi

RIBA150974
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA158887 for a colour version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: the entrance portico and gates on Euston Road with inscription

RIBA150986
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA158896 for a colour version of this image.

Forthampton Court, Tewkesbury: detail of the overmantel in the entrance hall with latin inscription devised by the owner John Reginald Yorke

RIBA151134
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Originally a residence for the abbots of Tewkesbury dating from the 12th-16th centuries. It was remodelled by Philip Webb in 1889-1891, with further modifications in 1913 and 1958. See RIBA157051 for a colour version of this image.

Delbanco Meyer, Stevenage

RIBA151450
Hurley Robertson & Associates

Delbanco Meyer, Stevenage

RIBA151451
Hurley Robertson & Associates
Close
)
CLOSE