Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Lamps, lighting fixtures

View as Grid List
Sort by

Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London: the Sanctuary foyer seen from the mezzanine

RIBA131245
Powell Moya & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA131260 for a colour version of this image.

Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London: the Sanctuary foyer

RIBA131259
Powell Moya & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA131242 for a black and white version of this image.

Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London: the Sanctuary foyer seen from the mezzanine

RIBA131260
Powell Moya & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA131245 for a black and white version of this image.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the uplighters in the first-floor reception area

RIBA131891
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

New Court, Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge: detail of light fitting above the stairs

RIBA131963
MacCormac Jamieson Prichard
NOTES: See RIBA131977 for a colour version of this image.

New Court, Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge: detail of light fitting above the stairs

RIBA131977
MacCormac Jamieson Prichard
NOTES: See RIBA131963 for a black and white version of this image.

Law Courts, Gothenburg: detail of hanging lamps at ground floor level - a pun on the scales of justice

RIBA132232
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937.

City Library, Stockholm: the circular library or lending room

RIBA132274
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)

City Library, Stockholm: the circular library or lending room

RIBA132275
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)

Dining Hall, Felsted School, Felsted, Essex

RIBA134507
Nicholas Hare Architects
NOTES: See RIBA134521 for a colour version of this image.

Dining Hall, Felsted School, Felsted, Essex

RIBA134508
Nicholas Hare Architects
NOTES: See RIBA134522 for a colour version of this image.
)
CLOSE