Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Kitchens

View as Grid List
Sort by

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the kitchens

RIBA131895
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the kitchens

RIBA131898
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the kitchens

RIBA131899
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

New Court, Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge: a communal student kitchen

RIBA131964
MacCormac Jamieson Prichard
NOTES: See RIBA131978 for a colour version of this image.

New Court, Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge: a communal student kitchen

RIBA131978
MacCormac Jamieson Prichard
NOTES: See RIBA131964 for a black and white version of this image.

Petersfield County Infants School, Petersfield, Hampshire: the kitchen

RIBA132074
Plincke Leaman & Browning
NOTES: This was a refurbishment, with additions by the architects Plinke Leaman & Browning to a school of 1894.

Woodland Cemetery, Stockholm: the service building

RIBA132325
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: Asplund and Lewerentz won the competition for the new cemetery in 1915 and spent the next 25 years developing the cemetery in a landscape of wooded pines populated by small chapels. The service building shown here is by Asplund and was used to provide cloakrooms, kitchens and lunchrooms for the cemetery workers and dates from 1924.
Categories
)
CLOSE