Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Insignia, emblems

View as Grid List
Sort by

Design for the dedication ceremony of Freemasons' Hall (Masonic Peace Memorial Building), Great Queen Street, London on July 19th 1933: elevation of entrance doors featuring relief decoration

RIBA36621
Ashley & Newman
NOTES: This, the third Freemasons' Hall to be built in Queen Anne Street, is both the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and the principal meeting place for Lodges in London. It was built in 1927-1933 as a memorial to the many Freemasons who died on active service during World War I and was initially known as the Masonic Peace Memorial.

Design for an extension to the British Museum, Montague Place, Bloomsbury, London: detail and section of a lead parapet

RIBA36631
Burnet, Sir John James (1857-1938)
NOTES: Burnet was knighted for his work on the British Museum enlargement project (including the Edward VII Galleries) which was undertaken between 1905 and 1914.

Carlton House, Pall Mall, London: Prince of Wales's device

RIBA37722
Holland, Henry (1745-1806)
NOTES: This page is part of sketchbook II of interior details of Carlton House. The drawings date from between 1787 and 1795 and were probably drawn by two of Holland's assistants, Charles Heathcote Tatham and Jean Pierre Theodore Trecourt. The house was demolished in 1825 and replaced by Carlton House Terrace, designed by John Nash.

Designs for the London, Edinburgh & Glasgow Assurance Company Limited head office, Euston Square, London: plan of the mosaic floor in the entrance hall

RIBA41504
Pite, Arthur Beresford (1861-1934)
NOTES: Pite designed the original building from 1906 with several later extensions. The mosaic floor shown in this design incorporates the twelve signs of the zodiac.

Designs for the London, Edinburgh & Glasgow Assurance Company Limited head office, Euston Square, London: plan of the mosaic floor in the entrance hall

RIBA41505
Pite, Arthur Beresford (1861-1934)
NOTES: Pite designed the original building from 1906 with several later extensions. The mosaic floor shown in this design incorporates the twelve signs of the zodiac.
)
CLOSE