NOTES: Sveti Stefan was a small fishing village dating back to the 15th century east of the town of Budva on the coast of Montenegro. The buildings were converted into hotels and holiday accommodation in the 1960s by the architect Branko Bon.
SOURCE: John Musgrove (ed.). Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of architecture, 19th ed. (Butterworths, 1987), p. 1420 NOTES: Sea Ranch is a resort in northern California, by architects Moore Lyndon Turnbull Whittaker, designed 1964-1965 with landscaping by Lawrence Halprin. The Price House is in Bartlesville, Oaklahoma designed by Bruce Goff 1956-1958. The Smith House (also called Timberline) is a country house outside Philadelphia by the architect Charles Adam Platt, built 1907-1908. The Salk Institute is at La Jolla, California by Louis Kahn, completed 1966. Nebraska State Capital, situated in Lincoln, Nebraska was designed by Bertram Goodhue (1921-1931) in a Beaux Arts style.