NOTES: Pugin added the banqueting hall to the existing domestic block, probably in the late 1830s. The house was completed in 1852.
NOTES: The Jesuits occupied the house twice between 1948 and 1966. During these periods the Great Hall was used as a chapel.
The panels were designed by Denis Dunlop and executed by J. L. Green & Vardy Ltd, architectural joiners and cabinet makers.