Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Halls

View as Grid List
Sort by

Chinthurst Hill, Wonersh, Surrey: the main hall

RIBA113995
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: The house was built for Miss Amelia Guthrie.

Harmood Estate, Chalk Farm, London: the community hall

RIBA115277
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: See RIBA115284 for a colour version of this image.

Harmood Estate, Chalk Farm, London: the community hall

RIBA115278
Camden. Architects Department

Harmood Estate, Chalk Farm, London: the community hall

RIBA115284
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: See RIBA115277 for a black and white version of this image.

Business Design Centre (originally the Royal Agricultural Hall), Islington, London: the central hall and wrought-iron roof structure

RIBA118075
Peck, Frederick (1827 or 8-1875)
NOTES: Originally designed as a base for the Smithfield Show, the Royal Agricultural Hall was converted into a trade and exhibition centre by the Renton Howard Wood Levin Partnership in 1984-1986. The wrought iron roof spans 123 feet, with ironwork by Andrew Handyside & Co of Derby.

Business Design Centre (originally the Royal Agricultural Hall), Islington, London: the central hall and wrought-iron roof structure

RIBA118076
Peck, Frederick (1827 or 8-1875)
NOTES: Originally designed as a base for the Smithfield Show, the Royal Agricultural Hall was converted into a trade and exhibition centre by the Renton Howard Wood Levin Partnership in 1984-1986. The wrought iron roof spans 123 feet, with ironwork by Andrew Handyside & Co of Derby. See RIBA118078 for a colour version of this image.

Business Design Centre (originally the Royal Agricultural Hall), Islington, London: the main hall

RIBA118080
Peck, Frederick (1827 or 8-1875)
NOTES: Originally designed as a base for the Smithfield Show, the Royal Agricultural Hall was converted into a trade and exhibition centre by the Renton Howard Wood Levin Partnership in 1984-1986. The wrought iron roof spans 123 feet, with ironwork by Andrew Handyside & Co of Derby.

Business Design Centre (originally the Royal Agricultural Hall), Islington, London: the roof structure in the main hall

RIBA118082
Peck, Frederick (1827 or 8-1875)
NOTES: Originally designed as a base for the Smithfield Show, the Royal Agricultural Hall was converted into a trade and exhibition centre by the Renton Howard Wood Levin Partnership in 1984-1986. The wrought iron roof spans 123 feet, with ironwork by Andrew Handyside & Co of Derby.

Newark Park, Ozleworth, Gloucestershire: the main hall with apsidal ends

RIBA118615
Wyatt, James (1746-1813)
NOTES: Former hunting lodge enlarged to private house. Built circa 1550 for Sir Nicholas Poyntz of Iron Acton, reputedly with stone from the destroyed Kingswood Abbey. It was enlarged in the early 17th-century into an H-plan. Formed into a square and remodelled by James Wyatt in Gothick style probably in 1790s for the Reverend Lewis Clutterbuck, a service wing was added in 1897. The house was bequeathed to the National Trust in 1949 and restored from 1970-1984.

Newark Park, Ozleworth, Gloucestershire: the hall with apsidal ends

RIBA118618
Wyatt, James (1746-1813)
NOTES: Former hunting lodge enlarged to private house. Built circa 1550 for Sir Nicholas Poyntz of Iron Acton, reputedly with stone from the destroyed Kingswood Abbey. It was enlarged in the early 17th-century into an H-plan. Formed into a square and remodelled by James Wyatt in Gothick style probably in 1790s for the Reverend Lewis Clutterbuck, a service wing was added in 1897. The house was bequeathed to the National Trust in 1949 and restored from 1970-1984.
Categories
)
CLOSE