Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Granaries

View as Grid List
Sort by

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the lounge area

RIBA76964
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the lounge area

RIBA76965
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the lounge area

RIBA76966
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the staircase

RIBA76967
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the stairs to the attic

RIBA76968
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire

RIBA76969
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the lounge area

RIBA76970
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the lounge area

RIBA76971
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire

RIBA76972
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire: the pergola

RIBA76973
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

The Barns, Church Street, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire

RIBA76974
Martin, Sir Leslie (1908-2000)
NOTES: This building was originally the village granary, built around 1642. It was restored in the early 1900s and converted for his own use by Leslie Martin in 1975-78.

Designs for stables and farm buildings, Castlebar, County Mayo, for the 3rd Earl of Lucan: plans and elevations of the cart shed and granary

RIBA83153
Papworth, John Buonarotti (1775-1847)
NOTES: Castlebar House burnt down in the Troubles of 1798. Papworth's 1825 designs for a replacement house appear to have been built as 'The Lawn' which served as a residence for Lord Bingham (later the 3rd Earl of Lucan) when he was in Ireland. Additional stables and farm buildings were designed for Lucan in 1839-1844.
Close
)
CLOSE