Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Glass

View as Grid List
Sort by

Paddington Station, London: looking towards the bays of the office building

RIBA157815
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119948 for a black and white version of this image.

Paddington Station, London: the train shed

RIBA157816
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119949 for a black and white version of this image.

Paddington Station, London: the train shed

RIBA157817
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119951 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor lift lobby with its glass roof

RIBA157952
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147462 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the main entrance with its glass canopy

RIBA157954
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147465 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: looking across to one of the glass lift in the central atrium

RIBA157961
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147474 for a black and white version of this image.

Bank Restaurant, 1 Kingsway, Aldwych, London: the glass canopy in the main restaurant

RIBA158326
Wickham & Associates
NOTES: See RIBA150257 for a black and white version of this image.

Bedfont Lakes, East Bedfont, Hounslow, London: detail of expressed and exposed steel frame with glass and aluminium panels

RIBA158969
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: This office block is part of a business park developed from 1990, with a master plan by Michael Hopkins & Partners. See RIBA147397 for a black and white version of this image.

Royal Festival Hall, South Bank, London: detail of the RFH monogram on the door

RIBA159630
London County Council. Architects Department
NOTES: The RFH monogram was engraved by Jessie Collins on the glass of the door. See RIBA147188 for a black and white version of this image.

Tour Paradis (Paradise Tower), Liege

RIBA163080
Jasper-Eyers Architects
Close
)
CLOSE