Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Glass bricks

View as Grid List
Sort by

Building W3, 6 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Hillingdon, London: the first floor showing the glass bricks

RIBA155017
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: See RIBA147313 for a black and white version of this image.

Building W3, 6 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Hillingdon, London: the first-floor offices

RIBA155019
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: See RIBA147314 for a black and white version of this image.

Sandwich fashion importers, Zoeterwoude: an office area with glass block wall

RIBA155166
Soeters, Sjoerd (1947-)
NOTES: This was a conversion of a fairly newish factory building into a warehouse, showroom and offices. See RIBA118492 for a black and white version of this image.

John Lewis department store, Kingston-upon-Thames, London: detail of glass bricks

RIBA155876
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: See RIBA146553 for a black and white version of this image.

Opera House, Glyndebourne, Sussex: detail of staircase with wall of glass bricks

RIBA156106
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: The original house at Glyndebourne was part of Glynde Place and dates back to the 15th century, but has been substantially altered over the subsequent centuries. In 1870 the house was enlarged and encased in red brick by the then owner William Langham Christie. In 1934 John Christie built the first opera house in the garden, consequently making the site world famous for the quality of the performances staged there. In 1994 Michael Hopkins was commissioned to design a new opera house. See RIBA149400 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the glass block walkways in the atrium

RIBA157958
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147471 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: one of the landings that link the lifts to the office spaces

RIBA157963
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147476 for a black and white version of this image.

Courts of Justice, Truro: waiting area outside the general office on the first floor

RIBA158045
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134203 for a black and white version of this image.

Courts of Justice, Truro: the waiting area beneath the small rotunda

RIBA158046
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134206 for a black and white version of this image.

Courts of Justice, Truro: one of the windows of glass blocks etched with the crests of Cornish towns

RIBA158055
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134220 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE