Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Glass bricks

View as Grid List
Sort by

John Lewis department store, Kingston-upon-Thames, London: detail of glass bricks

RIBA146553
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: See RIBA155876 for a colour version of this image.

Building W3, 6 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Hillingdon, London: detail of the facade with its glass bricks

RIBA147299
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: See RIBA147311 for a colour version of this image.

Building W3, 6 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Hillingdon, London: detail of the facade with its glass bricks

RIBA147311
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: See RIBA147299 for a black and white version of this image.

Building W3, 6 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Hillingdon, London: the first floor showing the glass bricks

RIBA147313
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: See RIBA155017 for a colour version of this image.

Building W3, 6 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Hillingdon, London: the first-floor offices

RIBA147314
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: See RIBA155019 for a colour version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the glass block walkways in the atrium

RIBA147471
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA157958 for a colour version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: one of the landings that link the lifts to the office spaces

RIBA147476
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA157963 for a colour version of this image.

Opera House, Glyndebourne, Sussex: detail of staircase with wall of glass bricks

RIBA149400
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: The original house at Glyndebourne was part of Glynde Place and dates back to the 15th century, but has been substantially altered over the subsequent centuries. In 1870 the house was enlarged and encased in red brick by the then owner William Langham Christie. In 1934 John Christie built the first opera house in the garden, consequently making the site world famous for the quality of the performances staged there. In 1994 Michael Hopkins was commissioned to design a new opera house. See RIBA156106 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE