Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Gateways

View as Grid List
Sort by

Place de Stalingrad, Paris: one of the stone revetments

RIBA134913
Ledoux, Claude-Nicolas (1736-1806)
NOTES: See RIBA158004 for a colour version of this image.

Arco del Meloncello, Bologna

RIBA136069
Dotti, Carlo Francesco (1670-1759)
NOTES: The Arco del Meloncello is part of the Portico di San Luca, a long arcade that shelters the walk from the Cathedral of Bologna to the hillside Sanctuary of San Luca, Bologna. It lies beyond the gates of the Porta Saragozza, outside the former city walls of Bologna.

Arco del Meloncello, Bologna

RIBA136070
Dotti, Carlo Francesco (1670-1759)
NOTES: The Arco del Meloncello is part of the Portico di San Luca, a long arcade that shelters the walk from the Cathedral of Bologna to the hillside Sanctuary of San Luca, Bologna. It lies beyond the gates of the Porta Saragozza, outside the former city walls of Bologna.

Arco del Meloncello, Bologna

RIBA136071
Dotti, Carlo Francesco (1670-1759)
NOTES: The Arco del Meloncello is part of the Portico di San Luca, a long arcade that shelters the walk from the Cathedral of Bologna to the hillside Sanctuary of San Luca, Bologna. It lies beyond the gates of the Porta Saragozza, outside the former city walls of Bologna.

Arco del Meloncello, Bologna: detail of the columns

RIBA136072
Dotti, Carlo Francesco (1670-1759)
NOTES: The Arco del Meloncello is part of the Portico di San Luca, a long arcade that shelters the walk from the Cathedral of Bologna to the hillside Sanctuary of San Luca, Bologna. It lies beyond the gates of the Porta Saragozza, outside the former city walls of Bologna.

Arco del Meloncello, Bologna

RIBA136073
Dotti, Carlo Francesco (1670-1759)
NOTES: The Arco del Meloncello is part of the Portico di San Luca, a long arcade that shelters the walk from the Cathedral of Bologna to the hillside Sanctuary of San Luca, Bologna. It lies beyond the gates of the Porta Saragozza, outside the former city walls of Bologna.

Arco del Meloncello, Bologna: detail of the steps leading up to the arch

RIBA136074
Dotti, Carlo Francesco (1670-1759)
NOTES: The Arco del Meloncello is part of the Portico di San Luca, a long arcade that shelters the walk from the Cathedral of Bologna to the hillside Sanctuary of San Luca, Bologna. It lies beyond the gates of the Porta Saragozza, outside the former city walls of Bologna.

Manor House, East Barsham, Norfolk

RIBA136539
Page, John
NOTES: Prior to the early 20th century the house was known as Wolterton Manor. It was built in the 1520s by Sir Henry Fermor whose coat of arms are on the gatehouse. The house fell into ruin in the 18th century and remained so until the first restoration in 1922. This was done by the architect John Page of Holtom & Page, who then went on to substantially reconstruct the Manor in 1936-1938.

Manor House, East Barsham, Norfolk: the gatehouse

RIBA136541
Page, John
NOTES: Prior to the early 20th century the house was known as Wolterton Manor. It was built in the 1520s by Sir Henry Fermor whose coat of arms are on the gatehouse. The house fell into ruin in the 18th century and remained so until the first restoration in 1922. This was done by the architect John Page of Holtom & Page, who then went on to substantially reconstruct the Manor in 1936-1938.

Manor House, East Barsham, Norfolk: the gateway

RIBA136542
Page, John
NOTES: Prior to the early 20th century the house was known as Wolterton Manor. It was built in the 1520s by Sir Henry Fermor whose coat of arms are on the gatehouse. The house fell into ruin in the 18th century and remained so until the first restoration in 1922. This was done by the architect John Page of Holtom & Page, who then went on to substantially reconstruct the Manor in 1936-1938.

Manor House, East Barsham, Norfolk: detail of the gateway with the builder's coat of arms

RIBA136543
Page, John
NOTES: Prior to the early 20th century the house was known as Wolterton Manor. It was built in the 1520s by Sir Henry Fermor whose coat of arms are on the gatehouse. The house fell into ruin in the 18th century and remained so until the first restoration in 1922. This was done by the architect John Page of Holtom & Page, who then went on to substantially reconstruct the Manor in 1936-1938.

Friary ruins, Burnham Norton, Norfolk: looking towards the gatehouse

RIBA136569
NOTES: This is the remains of a Carmelite monastery founded in 1242-1247, the first in Norfolk. It was enlarged in 1249 and 1353.
Categories
Close
)
CLOSE