Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Gardens

View as Grid List
Sort by

48 Storey's Way, Cambridge: the garden elevation

RIBA147899
Scott, Mackay Hugh Baillie (1865-1945)
NOTES: See RIBA147894 for a black and white version of this image.

The Walled House, Woodend, Midhurst, Sussex

RIBA148617
Dash, Kevin
NOTES: See RIBA148627 for a colour version of this image.

The Walled House, Woodend, Midhurst, Sussex: the converted greenhouses

RIBA148618
Dash, Kevin
NOTES: See RIBA148628 for a colour version of this image.

The Walled House, Woodend, Midhurst, Sussex: the conservatory

RIBA148625
Dash, Kevin
NOTES: See RI BA148635 for a colour version of this image.

The Walled House, Woodend, Midhurst, Sussex

RIBA148627
Dash, Kevin
NOTES: See RIBA148617 for a black and white version of this image.

The Walled House, Woodend, Midhurst, Sussex: the converted greenhouses

RIBA148628
Dash, Kevin
NOTES: See RIBA148618 for a black and white version of this image.

The Walled House, Woodend, Midhurst, Sussex: the conservatory

RIBA148635
Dash, Kevin
NOTES: See RI BA148625 for a black and white version of this image.

Orangery, Margam, Glamorgan

RIBA148830
Keck, Anthony (1726-1797)
NOTES: Built in the grounds of the former Margam monastery, the orangery at a length of 327 ft (99.67 metres) was longer and larger than any other in Great Britain at the time. See RIBA148835 for a colour version of this image.

Orangery, Margam, Glamorgan

RIBA148831
Keck, Anthony (1726-1797)
NOTES: Built in the grounds of the former Margam monastery, the orangery at a length of 327 ft (99.67 metres) was longer and larger than any other in Great Britain at the time. See RIBA148834 for a colour version of this image.

Orangery, Margam, Glamorgan

RIBA148832
Keck, Anthony (1726-1797)
NOTES: Built in the grounds of the former Margam monastery, the orangery at a length of 327 ft (99.67 metres) was longer and larger than any other in Great Britain at the time.

Temple of the Four Seasons, Margam, Glamorgan

RIBA148833
NOTES: This was the Summer Banqueting House, built at the end of formal gardens laid out by the Mansel family who took over the former Margam monastery. The facade was reconstructed in c. 1800, but the building was saved and re-erected west of the Orangery in 1835.

Orangery, Margam, Glamorgan

RIBA148834
Keck, Anthony (1726-1797)
NOTES: Built in the grounds of the former Margam monastery, the orangery at a length of 327 ft (99.67 metres) was longer and larger than any other in Great Britain at the time. See RIBA148831 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE