NOTES: Reidhof-West was considered the last garden suburb in May and Boehm's development plan of 1925. The proposal was for a settlement housing some 4000 families. Located in the south-western district, the site was divided into quadrants and the north-west quadrant seen here, was the only one built under May's tenure. It was also sponsored by the building society called 'Heimat' Gemeinnutzige Bau-und Siedlungs AG of Berlin and the settlement was also known as Heimatsiedlung. May and Boehm drew up the master plan, with Roeckle responsible for the design of the dwellings.