NOTES: The original single aisle church, dating from the 8th century, was transformed in the 15th century by adding two rows of columns and a net vault.
NOTES: The apses, part of the original 8th century Benedictine abbey church, were covered with new frescoes in the 12th century. Some Gothic additions were added in subsequent centuries.
Hofreiter, Karl (fl. 1724-1736)
NOTES: This library forms part of the Cistercian Abbey of Waldsassen and was completed in 1726 in High Baroque to Rococo style.The frescoes are by Karl Hofreiter.
Leighton, Frederic, 1st Baron Leighton (1830-1896)
Morandi, Antonio di Bernardino (d. 1568)
NOTES: This building was the seat of the University of Bologna from 1563 until 1803.