Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Food & drink

View as Grid List
Sort by

Sainsbury Wing, National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London: the mezzanine restaurant

RIBA157404
Venturi Scott Brown & Associates
NOTES: See RIBA147060 for a black and white version of this image.

St Mary's Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight: the bar near the main entrance

RIBA157514
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: See RIBA146690 for a black and white version of this image.

St Mary's Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight: the refectory

RIBA157529
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: See RIBA146711 for a black and white version of this image.

St Mary's Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight: the refectory entrance

RIBA157530
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: See RIBA146712 for a black and white version of this image.

Recreation Centre, Kowloon Park, Hong Kong: the west cafeteria

RIBA157589
Derek Walker Associates
NOTES: See RIBA145863 for a black and white version of this image.

Lloyds, City of London: the staff canteen / coffee lounge

RIBA157637
Richard Rogers Partnership
NOTES: See RIBA131102 for a black and white version of this image.

Lloyds, City of London: the staff canteen / coffee lounge

RIBA157638
Richard Rogers Partnership
NOTES: See RIBA131103 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor staff restaurant

RIBA157950
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147460 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor staff restaurant

RIBA157951
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147461 for a black and white version of this image.

Courts of Justice, Truro: public dinng room on the first floor

RIBA158044
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134200 for a black and white version of this image.

Derngate Centre, Northampton: the main foyer showing part of the foyer cafe

RIBA158175
Renton Howard Wood Levin Partnership
NOTES: See RIBA117420 for a black and white version of this image.

Sir George Monoux College, Chingford Road, Walthamstow, London: the dining hall and gallery

RIBA158285
van Heyningen & Haward Architects
NOTES: School built 1927 by Essex County Council, with a later extension seen here by van Heyningen & Haward Architects. See RIBA145952 for a black and white version of this image
Close
)
CLOSE