Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Food & drink

View as Grid List
Sort by

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the staff restaurant

RIBA131904
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: detail of the servery units in the staff restaurant

RIBA131905
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the staff restaurant

RIBA131906
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London; detail of the counters in the staff restaurant

RIBA131907
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London; detail of the counters in the staff restaurant

RIBA131908
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the staff restaurant

RIBA131909
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the staff restaurant

RIBA131912
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the entrance to the staff restaurant

RIBA131913
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the staff bar

RIBA131916
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London; the bar counter

RIBA131917
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Central Electricity Generating Board offices, Sudbury House, 15 Newgate Street, City of London: the doors into the staff bar

RIBA131918
Austin-Smith Lord
NOTES: Sudbury House was a 1960s office block, built as part of the Paternoster Square development around St Paul's Cathedral after the second world war. In 1982 the CEGB commissioned architects Austin-Smith-Lord to carry out a refurbishment of the interior and a rolling programme was put in place, which was completed in 1987. This image was taken at the completion of the work.

Law Courts, Gothenburg: a refreshment area at first-floor gallery level

RIBA132243
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937.
)
CLOSE