Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Food & drink

View as Grid List
Sort by

SS Orama: the dining room

RIBA13518
Prentice, Andrew Noble (1866-1941)
NOTES: The Orama was built by Vickers-Armstrong, Barrow-in-Furness in 1924 for the Orient Steam Navigation Company. She was converted to a troop ship in 1940 and was sunk on 8th June, 1940, 300 miles West of Narvik by the German High Seas Fleet.

Odeon cinema, Fortis Green Road, Muswell Hill, London: the confectionery kiosk

RIBA14552
Coles, George (1884-1963)
NOTES: This cinema was Grade II listed in 1984 and underwent refurbishment in 2002, reopening in 2005.

Freemasons' Hall, Great Queen Street, London: Hall of the Grand Lodge

RIBA15457
Sandby, Thomas (1721-1798)
SOURCE: R. Ackermann. The Microcosm of London (London, 1835), vol. II, pl. 38

Mansion House, Bank, London: the Egyptian Hall

RIBA15470
Dance, George, the Elder (1695-1768)
SOURCE: R. Ackermann. The Microcosm of London (London, 1835), vol. II, pl. 52

Royal Hospital, Chelsea, London: the Chelsea Pensioners dining in hall

RIBA15517
Wren, Sir Christopher (1632-1723)
SOURCE: R. Ackermann. The Microcosm of London (London, 1835), vol. III, pl.

Ice cream vendor at an end of the Pont Alexandre III, Paris

RIBA15892
Cassien-Bernard, Joseph Marie (1848-1926)
NOTES: This three-hinged arch steel bridge that spans the Seine connects the Grand and Petit Palais on the right bank with the H+â-¦tel des Invalides on the left bank. It was designed by Joseph Marie Cassien-Bernard and Gaston Cousin and was built in 1897-1900 for 'l'Exposition Universelle 1900.

The Caveman Restaurant, Gough's Cave, Cheddar Gorge

RIBA17188
Jellicoe, Sir Geoffrey (1900-1996)
NOTES: The restaurant was built in 1934 but a year later the space between the two arms of the building was turned into another restaurant with a glass roof.

The Caveman Restaurant, Gough's Cave, Cheddar Gorge

RIBA17189
Jellicoe, Sir Geoffrey (1900-1996)
NOTES: The restaurant was built in 1934 but a year later the space between the two arms of the building was turned into another restaurant with a glass roof.
)
CLOSE