Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Food & drink

View as Grid List
Sort by

Factory for Trebor Ltd., Severalls Lane, Colchester, Essex: the tea break area adjacent to the internal 'street' of the warehouse area

RIBA110830
Arup Associates
NOTES: The Trebor factory complex was constructed in bright red steel with brown brick panels. In 2004 it was converted into live/work units.

Factory for Trebor Ltd., Severalls Lane, Colchester, Essex: the tea break area adjacent to the internal 'street' of the warehouse

RIBA110839
Arup Associates
NOTES: The Trebor factory complex was constructed in bright red steel with brown brick panels. In 2004 it was converted into live/work units.

Page from 'Grandes Constructions'

RIBA111210
Tiersch, P.
SOURCE: Grandes constructions (Paris, 1929), vol. 2. pl. 6 NOTES: Featured buildings are: an aircraft hangar by P. Tiersch, the Bauhuas building at Dessau (1925) by Walter Gropius and the interior of a restaurant by Fred Forbat.

Lunching around one of the 25ft dials of the clock for the Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool

RIBA112483
Thomas, Walter Aubrey (1859-1934)
NOTES: Designed in Edwardian Baroque style as the headquarters of the Royal Liver Assurance group and built in 1908-1911, this was the first reinforced concrete building to be built in the UK. The building is crowned by a pair of clock towers. See RIBA4161 for a similar version of this image.

La Masia Oriol Tort Training Centre, Saint Joan Despi, Barcelona: outdoor eating area

RIBA112715
Llobet, Josep (1960-2013)
NOTES: This is a new sports facility, where young players of the Barcelona football club live and train. Designed by Josep Llobet in 2009, it was completed in 2011.

Haghpat Monastery: the refectory

RIBA114405
NOTES: This monastery complex comprises the cathedral of Sourb Nshan (976-991) and the small domed church of St Gregory (1005) as well as some small chapels. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The refectory is 13th century.

Royal Naval Dockyard, Sandys Parish, Ireland Island: the Victualling Yard

RIBA114686
NOTES: The Royal Naval Dockyards were built during the American War of Independence, although most of the construction took place from 1812 and continued until the 1860s. They were built using largely convict labour. The dockyards closed in 1995 and since then many of the buildings have been converted into tourist attractions including the creation of the Bermuda Maritime Museum in the former keep area.

New Albany Community Centre, Deptford, London: the cafeteria

RIBA115520
Howell Killick Partridge & Amis
NOTES: See RIBA115528 for a colour version of this image.
)
CLOSE