Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Farmhouses

View as Grid List
Sort by

Northeycote Farm, near Wolverhampton: the fireplace

RIBA155523
F. W. B. & Mary Charles
NOTES: This was a farmhouse, dating from c. 1600. It was extensively restored from a semi-derelict state by Freddie and Mary Charles in the 1980s. See RIBA132885 for a black and white version of this image.

Hoe Farm, Hascombe, Surrey

RIBA156382
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: House or farmhouse orignally dating from the early 16th century; extended in the 17th century and further enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1890. See RIBA152893 for a black and white version of this image.

Hoe Farm, Hascombe, Surrey: a bedroom

RIBA156383
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: House or farmhouse orignally dating from the early 16th century; extended in the 17th century and further enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1890. See RIBA156383 for a colour version of this image.

Hoe Farm, Hascombe, Surrey: detail of staircase with exposed roof beam

RIBA156384
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: House or farmhouse orignally dating from the early 16th century; extended in the 17th century and further enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1890. See RIBA156384 for a colour version of this image.

Hoe Farm, Hascombe, Surrey

RIBA156385
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: House or farmhouse orignally dating from the early 16th century; extended in the 17th century and further enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1890. See RIBA1562896 for a black and white version of this image.

Hoe Farm, Hascombe, Surrey

RIBA156386
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: House or farmhouse orignally dating from the early 16th century; extended in the 17th century and further enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1890. See RIBA152897 for a black and white version of this image.

Hoe Farm, Hascombe, Surrey

RIBA156387
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: House or farmhouse orignally dating from the early 16th century; extended in the 17th century and further enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1890. See RIBA152898 for a black and white version of this image.

Standen (formerly Hollybush), East Grinstead: Hollybush farmhouse, with the northernmost end of the new house on the left

RIBA156628
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The original Hollybush farmhouse dates from 1450. See RIBA151433 for a black and white version of this image.

Horsham St Faith Priory, Norfolk: detail of female crowned head

RIBA158251
NOTES: Originally a Benedicting priory dating from 1200, remodelled c. 1600 and now a farmhouse. The wall paintings shown here were discovered during the mid-20th century and date from the 13th century. See RIBA132946 for a black and white version of this image.

Horsham St Faith Priory, Norfolk

RIBA158252
NOTES: Originally a Benedicting priory dating from 1200, remodelled c. 1600 and now a farmhouse. The wall paintings shown here were discovered during the mid-20th century and date from the 13th century. See RIBA132948 for a black and white version of this image.

Horsham St Faith Priory, Norfolk

RIBA158253
NOTES: Originally a Benedicting priory dating from 1200, remodelled c. 1600 and now a farmhouse. The wall paintings shown here were discovered during the mid-20th century and date from the 13th century. See RIBA132949 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmhouse, Fortingall, seen from the south-west

RIBA158491
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145350 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE