Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Farmhouses

View as Grid List
Sort by

Gregories, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire

RIBA64905
NOTES: This farm with coach house and outbuildings was part of Gregories, the country estate of the Anglo-Irish politician Edmund Burke (1729-1797). The country house, Gregories Court, was completed in 1793 only to be burnt down in 1813. The farm was acquired in the 1920s by the influential editor and journalist James Louis Garvin (1868-1947) who had the coach house, Piebalds, converted into a library for his own use.

Design for a farmhouse: perspective

RIBA65863
Repton, John Adey (1775-1860)

Design for a small country house or farmhouse: plan

RIBA66420
NOTES: This drawing is by an unidentified 18th century English architect.

Designs for The Hoo, Hertfordshire: plan of farmyard and surrounding buildings

RIBA66862
NOTES: This drawing is by an unidentified 18th century English architect.

Layout and designs for buildings for an ideal town, Hygeia, Kentucky: ground floor plan of a farm with farmhouse and yard

RIBA68152
Papworth, John Buonarotti (1775-1847)
NOTES: The town was proposed to be built on a site across the Ohio River from Cincinnati on land owned by William Bullock.

Blackdown Fur Farm, Churchingford, Chard, Somerset

RIBA72145
Best, Ailwyn Montague (1907-1987)

Farm at Fulmer, Buckinghamshire

RIBA75438
David Dry K. Halasz & Associates

Designs for stables and farm buildings, Castlebar, County Mayo, for the 3rd Earl of Lucan: plans and elevations of the farmhouse and offices

RIBA83157
Papworth, John Buonarotti (1775-1847)
NOTES: Castlebar House burnt down in the Troubles of 1798. Papworth's 1825 designs for a replacement house appear to have been built as 'The Lawn' which served as a residence for Lord Bingham (later the 3rd Earl of Lucan) when he was in Ireland. Additional stables and farm buildings were designed for Lucan in 1839-1844.

Designs for stables and farm buildings, Castlebar, County Mayo, for the 3rd Earl of Lucan: plans and elevations for alterations to the farmhouse and immediately adjacent parts of the farmyard

RIBA83158
Papworth, John Buonarotti (1775-1847)
NOTES: Castlebar House burnt down in the Troubles of 1798. Papworth's 1825 designs for a replacement house appear to have been built as 'The Lawn' which served as a residence for Lord Bingham (later the 3rd Earl of Lucan) when he was in Ireland. Additional stables and farm buildings were designed for Lucan in 1839-1844.

Drawings from a sketchbook showing farmhouse for a dairy farm, Hothfield Place, Hothfield, Kent, for Lord Thanet: plan and perspective

RIBA83398
Nash, John (1752-1835)
NOTES: It is unclear whether this farm was ever built. This drawing is in a sketchbook compiled by Repton (1798 to circa 1805) while working in the office of John Nash.
Close
)
CLOSE