SOURCE: Robert Lugar. The Country gentlemab's architect (London, 1807), pl. 14
NOTES: The chapel was moved to Kizhi in 1961 from the village of Lelikozero and dates from the late 18th-early 19th centuries. The late 19th century Elizarov house comes from the village of Seredka.
NOTES: This house dates from the late 19th century. The domes of the Churches of the Intercession and the Transfiguration are seen behind the house.