Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Exchanges

View as Grid List
Sort by

Royal Exchange, Cross Street, Manchester

RIBA44736
Mills & Murgatroyd

Helinski Telephone Company building, Korkeavuorenkau 35, Helsinki

RIBA45505
Sonck, Lars Eliel (1870-1956)
NOTES: This is a significant example of the National Romantic style.

Helinski Telephone Company building, Korkeavuorenkau 35, Helsinki

RIBA45506
Sonck, Lars Eliel (1870-1956)
NOTES: This is a significant example of the National Romantic style.

Stock Exchange, Buchanan Street, Glasgow

RIBA47538
Burnet, John (1814-1901)

Old Town Hall, High Street, Liverpool

RIBA54962
Foster, John (c. 1759-1827)
NOTES: The Old Town Hall was built as Liverpool's Exchange by John Wood the Elder in 1749-1754. James Wyatt designed extensions, notably the round dome which replaced Wood's square one in 1802. The building was gutted by fire in 1795 and was reconstructed within the surviving shell under the supervision of John Foster. The portico was added by Foster in 1811.

Old Town Hall, High Street, Liverpool: the dome

RIBA54963
Foster, John (c. 1759-1827)
NOTES: The Old Town Hall was built as Liverpool's Exchange by John Wood the Elder in 1749-1754. James Wyatt designed extensions, notably the round dome which replaced Wood's square one in 1802. The building was gutted by fire in 1795 and was reconstructed within the surviving shell under the supervision of John Foster. The portico was added by Foster in 1811.

Old Town Hall, High Street, Liverpool

RIBA54964
Foster, John (c. 1759-1827)
NOTES: The Old Town Hall was built as Liverpool's Exchange by John Wood the Elder in 1749-1754. James Wyatt designed extensions, notably the round dome which replaced Wood's square one in 1802. The building was gutted by fire in 1795 and was reconstructed within the surviving shell under the supervision of John Foster. The portico was added by Foster in 1811.

Old Town Hall, High Street, Liverpool

RIBA54965
Foster, John (c. 1759-1827)
NOTES: The Old Town Hall was built as Liverpool's Exchange by John Wood the Elder in 1749-1754. James Wyatt designed extensions, notably the round dome which replaced Wood's square one in 1802. The building was gutted by fire in 1795 and was reconstructed within the surviving shell under the supervision of John Foster. The portico was added by Foster in 1811.

Coal Exchange, Lower Thames Street, City of London: close-up of the ornamented cast-iron structure of the dome

RIBA56243
Bunning, James Bunstone (1802-1863)
NOTES: This building was demolished in 1962.

Coal Exchange, Lower Thames Street, City of London: the cast-iron structure of the dome at gallery level

RIBA56244
Bunning, James Bunstone (1802-1863)
NOTES: This building was demolished in 1962.

Coal Exchange, Lower Thames Street, City of London: the cast-iron structure of the dome at gallery level

RIBA56245
Bunning, James Bunstone (1802-1863)
NOTES: This building was demolished in 1962.
)
CLOSE