Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Engineering

View as Grid List
Sort by

London skyline around the Leadenhall Building, City of London, seen from the River Thames and London Bridge

RIBA138689
NOTES: Buildings seen from left to right, Tower 42 (formerly Nat West Tower, completed 1980), 22 Bishopsgate (completed 2020), the Leadenhall Building (aka the Cheesegrater, 2014) and 20 Fenchurch Street (aka Walkie Talkie, 2013)

London skyline around the Leadenhall Building, City of London, seen from the River Thames and London Bridge

RIBA138690
NOTES: Buildings seen from left to right, Tower 42 (formerly Nat West Tower, completed 1980), 22 Bishopsgate (completed 2020), the Leadenhall Building (aka the Cheesegrater, 2014) and 20 Fenchurch Street (aka Walkie Talkie, 2013)

London skyline around the Leadenhall Building, City of London, seen from the River Thames and Cannon Street Station railway bridge

RIBA138691
NOTES: Buildings seen from left to right, 22 Bishopsgate (completed 2020), the Leadenhall Building (aka the Cheesegrater, 2014), the Scalpel (2019) and 20 Fenchurch Street (aka Walkie Talkie, 2013)

London skyline around the Leadenhall Building, City of London, seen from the River Thames and Cannon Street Station railway bridge

RIBA138692
NOTES: Buildings seen from left to right, Tower 42 (formerly Nat West Tower, completed 1980), 22 Bishopsgate (completed 2020), the Leadenhall Building (aka the Cheesegrater, 2014), the Scalpel (2019 and 20 Fenchurch Street (aka Walkie Talkie, 2013)

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford, with the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge crossing the Thames in the background

RIBA139247
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford, with the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge crossing the Thames in the background

RIBA139249
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford, with the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge crossing the Thames in the background

RIBA139251
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford: detail of portholes with reflections of the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge river crossing

RIBA139262
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Melsetter House, Hoy, Orkney: detail of bridge designed by Lethaby

RIBA145911
Lethaby, William Richard (1857-1931)

Marlow Bridge, Marlow

RIBA147534
Clark, William Tierney (1783-1852)

Marlow Bridge, Marlow

RIBA147535
Clark, William Tierney (1783-1852)

North Docks, Liverpool: the bridge across the canal at the eastern end of the Stanley Dock

RIBA155959
Hartley, Jesse (1780-1860)
NOTES: The North Docks complex of buildings was constructed between c. 1830 and c. 1848, to the designs of Jesse Hartley. See RIBA131696 for a black and white version of this image
Close
)
CLOSE