Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Educational buildings

View as Grid List
Sort by

Employees' co-operative stores and Girls' Institute on the first floor, corner of Bolton Road and Bridge Street, Port Sunlight

RIBA10958
Douglas & Fordham
SOURCE: Hermann Muthesius. Die Englische Baukunst der Gegenwart (Leipzig: Cosmos, 1900), pl. 78

Institute of Indology, Ahmedabad

RIBA11435
Doshi, Balkrishna V. (1927-)

Government College for Women, sector 11, Chandigarh

RIBA11588
Fry, Edwin Maxwell (1899-1987)

London Amphitheatre, Trafalgar Square, London

RIBA12244
Goldicutt, John (1793-1842)
NOTES: This was a project intended 'to concentrate the Scientific Bodies of the Metropolis'. The design was based on that of the Coliseum.

Working drawing for the principal entrance to the Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London

RIBA12516
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities.

Working drawing for the drawing room of the Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London

RIBA12517
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities.

Working drawing for the residents' rooms of the Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London

RIBA12518
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities.
Close
)
CLOSE