Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Education & science

View as Grid List
Sort by

Glasgow School of Art, Renfrew Street, Glasgow: detail of the library windows on the west elevation

RIBA155116
Mackintosh, Charles Rennie (1868-1928)
NOTES: See RIBA134585 for a black and white version of this image.

Glasgow School of Art, Renfrew Street, Glasgow: the west elevation

RIBA155117
Mackintosh, Charles Rennie (1868-1928)
NOTES: See RIBA134586 for a black and white version of this image.

Glasgow School of Art, Renfrew Street, Glasgow: the rear south elevation

RIBA155118
Mackintosh, Charles Rennie (1868-1928)
NOTES: See RIBA134587 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: east elevation with brick relief 'trees of life' over library bow window

RIBA155139
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134757 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: Tavistock Place elevation

RIBA155140
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134758 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: eastern street entrance to hall

RIBA155141
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134759 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: side view of the main entrance porch

RIBA155142
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134761 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: detail of the Palladian style window on the main facade

RIBA155143
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134762 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: Tavistock Place elevation from the west

RIBA155144
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134763 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: rear elevation

RIBA155145
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134765 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: residents' entrance to the building

RIBA155146
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134771 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: rear elevation showing the residence and garden with the residents' entrance on the street

RIBA155147
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134772 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE