NOTES: This cinema was split for films and bingo from 1972. It was closed in 1976 and reopened as a full-time Top Rank Club for bingo. That closed in 1999 and Chicago Rock Cafe took over the former front stalls with Liquid nightclub at the rear, both opening in 2000.
NOTES: Opened in 1928 as the Picture House, this cinema was taken over by Odeon and renamed as such in 1936. It closed as a cinema in 1985. The auditorium was demolished in 1986 to expand the Whitgift Shopping Centre while the entrance hall was converted to a shop.
NOTES: Taken over by Brent Walker in 1975 and renamed Focus, this building operated as a cinema until 1982. It was Grade II listed in May 1981 only to be delisted in the November. The building was demolished in 1983 to make way for a shopping arcade.