NOTES: Opened as the New Boro', this cinema was taken over by the Odeon chain in 1936 and renamed. It closed in 1961. The front was demolished for offices while the auditorium was converted into a nightclub which opened in 2003.
NOTES: Opened in 1930 by Oscar Deutsch & Associates, this cinema was taken into the Odeon circuit in 1935. It closed as an Odeon in 1969 and reopened the same year as a bingo hall. It closed again in 1997 and reopened in 2002 as Royal Suite for banquets.
NOTES: This cinema was taken into the Odeon circuit in 1935 only to be taken over in 1938 by H. Godwin Longthorn, an independent distributor. It closed in 1940 following bomb damage. It was taken back, repaired and reopened by Odeon in 1950. It closed as a cinema in 1956 and then operated as a disco. It was later demolished and a block of flats was built on the site.
NOTES: This cinema was taken over by Isle of Wight Theatres and renamed Savoy Cinema in 1961. Taken over by Star in 1969, it closed in 1982 and was demolished in 1984. A furnishings shop with Savoy Court flats above were completed on this site in 2000.