Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Draperies, curtains

View as Grid List
Sort by

George Coulter Ltd showroom, Bromley, London

RIBA55859
NOTES: George Coulter Ltd, builders and decorators, was a subsidiary company of Heal & Son Ltd.

House, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire

RIBA55874
Ball, Peter J.
NOTES: The design for this house was one of the winners of a competition sponsored by Ideal Home magazine in 1959.

Apartment or house in Vienna: the music room

RIBA56831
Ostersetzer, Herbert
NOTES: This photoprint was originally part of the Refugee Committee Papers in the RIBA Archives Collection.

Boys Club, Stamford Hill, Hackney, London

RIBA56886
John & Sylvia Reid

United States Air Force Officers' Club headquarters, South Ruislip, London: the dining room furnished entirely with Hillestak furniture designed by Robin Day for S. Hille & Company

RIBA57025
Day, Lucienne (1917-2010)
NOTES: The Edinburgh Weavers' fabric used for the curtains was designed by Lucienne Day.

Odeon cinema, 202 Kenton Road, Kenton, London: the auditorium seen from circle right

RIBA59398
Coles, George (1884-1963)
NOTES: Closed as a cinema in 1961, this building was later demolished. Offices and a supermarket were built on the site in 1993.

Odeon cinema, corner of High Road and Bruce Road, Wealdstone, London: the auditorium seen from circle left

RIBA59401
Starkey, Arthur Percival (d.1946)
NOTES: Closed in 1961, this cinema was demolished in the early 1970s.

Odeon cinema, Long Lane, Blackheath, West Midlands: the auditorium seen from upper circle right

RIBA59406
Griffiths, Stanley A.
NOTES: This cinema was taken over by Odeon during construction. It closed in 1960, becoming a bingo hall in 1967 and later a do-it-yourself store. It was demolished in 1984.

Odeon cinema, Liverpool Road, Worthing, West Sussex: the auditorium seen from upper circle left

RIBA59433
Whinney Son & Austen Hall
NOTES: Closed as a cinema in 1986, this became a listed building in 1987. It was then delisted and subsequently demolished in late 1987 to make way for a shopping mall and offices.
Close
)
CLOSE