Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Docks

View as Grid List
Sort by

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: roof details

RIBA134284
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: roof details

RIBA134285
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London

RIBA134286
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London

RIBA134287
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: one of the doorways with cast iron door dividing the warehouses into fireproof compartments

RIBA134288
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: Warehouse 2

RIBA134289
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie. See RIBA134292 for a colour version of this image.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: Warehouse 2 (foreground) and Warehouse 1 (background) with the lower link block connecting them

RIBA134290
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie. See RIBA134293 for a black and white version of this image.

Dock Office (now Ledger Building), West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: the portico

RIBA134291
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. The Dock Office, designed by the Gwilts, was built in 1803-1804 and remodelled as a ledger office by Rennie in 1827.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: Warehouse 2

RIBA134292
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie. See RIBA134289 for a black and white version of this image.

Warehouses 1 and 2, West India Docks North Quay (now West India Quay), Wapping, London: Warehouse 2 (foreground) and Warehouse 1 (background) with the lower link block connecting them

RIBA134293
George Gwilt & Son
NOTES: Built between 1799 and 1806, the West India Docks were the first of London's great enclosed docks. These two warehouses are all that remain of the row of nine warehouses designed by the Gwilts, later extended upwards in 1827 by Sir John Rennie. See RIBA134290 for a black and white version of this image.

Albert Dock, Liverpool

RIBA135183
Hartley, Jesse (1780-1860)

Albert Dock, Liverpool

RIBA135184
Hartley, Jesse (1780-1860)
Categories
)
CLOSE