Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Docks

View as Grid List
Sort by

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London

RIBA121760
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War.

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London, during construction in March 1964

RIBA121761
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War.

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London, seen from the other side of the dock

RIBA121762
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War.

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London, seen from the west side of the dock

RIBA121763
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War.

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London: looking towards Ivory House with the colonnade on the left

RIBA121768
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War. Ivory House was designed by George Aitchison in 1860.

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London: looking along the roof with the dock below

RIBA121770
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War.

Offices, St Katherine's Dock, London: detail of the return wall at the east end showing shuttered concrete slab and precast cladding units

RIBA121774
Andrew Renton & Associates
NOTES: These offices were built as headquarters for the Port of London Authority's police force. The building replaces a block of offices designed by Philip Hardwick which were destroyed during the Second World War.

Reconstruction of Trajan's Port, Ostia: reconstructed plan

RIBA125569
NOTES: This drawing is numbered XV/4 in the Burlington-Devonshire Collection. Part of the plan of the hexagonal plan of the Portus Traiani.

Royal Docks, Newham, London: looking through a crane arch to the two-storey transit sheds of the King George V Dock

RIBA130451
NOTES: The Royal Docks were the last group of docks to be built in London, between 1850 and 1921, and the last to close in 1921; they include the Royal Victoria Dock (1850-1855), the Royal Albert Dock (1875-1880) and the King George V Dock (1912-1921). See RIBA130457 for a colour version of this image.

Royal Docks, Newham, London: detail of the facade of the King George V Dock

RIBA130452
NOTES: The Royal Docks were the last group of docks to be built in London, between 1850 and 1921, and the last to close in 1921; they include the Royal Victoria Dock (1850-1855), the Royal Albert Dock (1875-1880) and the King George V Dock (1912-1921).

Royal Docks, Newham, London: the facade of the King George V Dock

RIBA130453
NOTES: The Royal Docks were the last group of docks to be built in London, between 1850 and 1921, and the last to close in 1921; they include the Royal Victoria Dock (1850-1855), the Royal Albert Dock (1875-1880) and the King George V Dock (1912-1921). See RIBA130456 for a colour version of this image.

Royal Docks, Newham, London: looking towards the facade of the two-storey transit shed of the King George V Dock

RIBA130454
NOTES: The Royal Docks were the last group of docks to be built in London, between 1850 and 1921, and the last to close in 1921; they include the Royal Victoria Dock (1850-1855), the Royal Albert Dock (1875-1880) and the King George V Dock (1912-1921).
Categories
)
CLOSE