Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Docks

View as Grid List
Sort by

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre

RIBA119617
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre

RIBA119618
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre

RIBA119619
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building.

Chatham Dockyard: Anchor Wharf

RIBA119620
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction.

Chatham Dockyard: Anchor Wharf showing window detail

RIBA119621
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction. See RIBA119627 for a colour version of this image.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre

RIBA119622
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building. See RIBA119609 for a black and white version of this image.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre with exhibits

RIBA119623
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building. See RIBA119611 for a black and white version of this image.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre with exhibits

RIBA119624
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building. See RIBA119612 for a black and white version of this image.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre

RIBA119625
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building. See RIBA118615 for a black and white version of this image.

Chatham Dockyard: Visitors' Centre

RIBA119626
Robin Wade Design Associates
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction with some of the conversion work (as seen here) carried out by Robin Wade Design Associates. This was the former Galvanising Shop, a circa 1890 building. See RIBA119616 for a black and white version of this image.

Chatham Dockyard: Anchor Wharf showing window detail

RIBA119627
NOTES: Chatham Dockyard was established as a Royal Dockyard from 1567. It closed in 1984, but has a number of surviving historic structures ranging in date from the early 18th century to the early-mid 20th century. It is now managed as a visitor attraction. See RIBA119621 for a black and white version of this image.

Port of Liverpool building, Pier Head, Liverpool: the cupola in the main entrance hall

RIBA120546
Briggs & Wolstenholme
NOTES: The design for the Port of Liverpool Building (formerly Mersey Docks and Harbour Board Offices, more commonly known as the Dock Office) was won in competition by Briggs & Wolstenholme with Arnold Thornely and F. B. Hobbs. Built in 1904-1907, the structure is of steel encased in concrete, with a facing of Portland stone.
Categories
)
CLOSE