Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Dining rooms

View as Grid List
Sort by

Greenacres, Grantham: the dining room

RIBA105447
Bowyer, Gordon (1923-)
NOTES: Architectural Review, vol. 121, 1957 Feb. p120

Eastcote Arms, Harrow, London: the saloon lounge and dining room

RIBA106317
Ackworth & Montague
NOTES: Now known as The Eastcote

Eastcote Arms, Harrow, London: the saloon bar

RIBA106319
Ackworth & Montague
NOTES: Now known as The Eastcote

Pent House, Penn Hill Park, Yeovil, Somerset: the living / dining room

RIBA106512
Farmer & Dark
NOTES: The house was designed for a Mr Oppenheimer.

New Hall, Cambridge: the dining hall

RIBA106682
Chamberlin Powell & Bon
NOTES: Founded in 1954 as 'New Hall', this constituent college of the University of Cambridge was renamed Murray Edwards College in 2008.

New Hall, Cambridge: the dome of the dining hall seen from below

RIBA106683
Chamberlin Powell & Bon
NOTES: Founded in 1954 as 'New Hall', this constituent college of the University of Cambridge was renamed Murray Edwards College in 2008.

Highfield, North Street, Great Driffield, Yorkshire: the dining room

RIBA106738
Paull & Ayliffe
NOTES: A grand house originallly built in 1865 for Henry Angas, a grocer. It was considerably altered by Temple Moore in 1882-1887 for the new owner Harrison Holt, which included a billiard room and a drawing room. The house was further extended in the 'Elizabethan style' in 1898 by a local firm George Shepherdson, possibly to the designs of Moore.

Highfield, North Street, Great Driffield, Yorkshire: the dining room

RIBA106743
Paull & Ayliffe
NOTES: A grand house originallly built in 1865 for Henry Angas, a grocer. It was considerably altered by Temple Moore in 1882-1887 for the new owner Harrison Holt, which included a billiard room and a drawing room. The house was further extended in the 'Elizabethan style' in 1898 by a local firm George Shepherdson, possibly to the designs of Moore.

Woodland Cemetery, Stockholm: the service building

RIBA108251
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: Asplund and Lewerentz won the competition for the new cemetery in 1915 and spent the next 25 years developing the cemetery in a landscape of wooded pines populated by small chapels. The service building shown here was used to provide cloakrooms, kitchens and lunchrooms for the cemetery workers.
Categories
)
CLOSE