NOTES: The original house was built by Henry Clutton in 1863. It was rebuilt by Clutton in 1875-1879 after fire damage in 1873. It was bought by Lord Melchett in 1911and further re-modelled in 1912-1914 by Darcy Braddell.
NOTES: Built as a theatre in 1930 by Edward Albert Stone with interiors by Marc-Henri & Laverdet, but altered for use as a casino and dinner/dance venue in 1936. It has since been restored to theatrical use as the Prince Edward Theatre.