NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA123093 for a black and white version of this image.
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation.