Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Desks

View as Grid List
Sort by

Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, Hampshire: the library

RIBA130935
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department

Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, Hampshire: the library enquiry desk

RIBA130937
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department

Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, Hampshire: the librarian's station

RIBA130938
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department

Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, Hampshire: the library desks

RIBA130939
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department

Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, Hampshire: the library

RIBA130940
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department

Farnborough College of Technology, Farnborough, Hampshire: the librarian's station

RIBA130961
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department

IBM Mountbatten House (formerly Gateway House), Basingstoke: the reception area

RIBA130982
Arup Associates
NOTES: Also known as Gateway One, it was remodelled by DEGW for IBM and renamed Mountbatten House in 1987.

IBM Mountbatten House (formerly Gateway House), Basingstoke: a typical office

RIBA130983
Arup Associates
NOTES: Also known as Gateway One, it was remodelled by DEGW for IBM and renamed Mountbatten House in 1987.

Wang, Brentford, London: detail of the reception desk in the main entrance hall

RIBA131191
DEGW
NOTES: See RIBA131208 for a colour version of this image.

Wang, Brentford, London: detail of the reception desk in the main entrance hall

RIBA131208
DEGW
NOTES: See RIBA131191 for a black and white version of this image.

Law Courts, Gothenburg: the judge's desk with cupboards behind

RIBA132254
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937. See RIBA159233 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE