Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Design

View as Grid List
Sort by

Trentham Hall and gardens, Trentham: detail of the coat of arms on the porte cochere

RIBA161983
Barry, Sir Charles (1795-1860)
NOTES: Between 1835-1844, Barry substantially remodelled and enlarged the earlier 17th century house on the site for the second Duke of Sutherland, who inherited the estate in 1833. Built in the Italianate style its setting is within an 18th century landscape designed by Capability Brown. In 1910-1911, the bulk of the house was demolished. See RIBA150144 for a black and white version of this image.

Cambridge City Branch Library (former), Mill Road, Cambridge: detail of pediment with lettering, 'Free Library'

RIBA162324
Waters, Frank
NOTES: The library closed in 1996, it is now a community centre.

Cambridge City Branch Library (former), Mill Road, Cambridge: the pediment with lettering. 'Free Library'

RIBA162326
Waters, Frank
NOTES: The library closed in 1996, it is now a community centre.

Cambridge City Branch Library (former), Mill Road, Cambridge: the pediment with lettering 'Free Library'

RIBA162331
Waters, Frank
NOTES: The library closed in 1996, it is now a community centre.

Cambridge City Branch Library (former), Mill Road, Cambridge: detail of plaque with date

RIBA162334
Waters, Frank
NOTES: The library closed in 1996, it is now a community centre.

Church of St Mary, Woolpit, Suffolk: detail of the base of the spire with lettering

RIBA162938
Phipson, Richard Makilwaine (1827-1884)
NOTES: The church is mainly 15th century, but contains work of c. 1300. The substantial porch was built between 1430-1455. The medieval tower fell in 1702, was repaired and fell again in 1708. The whole tower and spire was rebuilt in 1853-1854 by R. M. Phipson, and includes a timber vault of 1854.

Church of St Mary, Woolpit, Suffolk: detail of the base of the spire with its lettering

RIBA162940
Phipson, Richard Makilwaine (1827-1884)
NOTES: The church is mainly 15th century, but contains work of c. 1300. The substantial porch was built between 1430-1455. The medieval tower fell in 1702, was repaired and fell again in 1708. The whole tower and spire was rebuilt in 1853-1854 by R. M. Phipson, and includes a timber vault of 1854.
Close
)
CLOSE