Sort by Position Name: A to Z Created on Name: Z to A Price: Low to High Price: High to Low
SOURCE: J. Mayor. Kiosques & pavillons urbains destines a l'Exposition Internationale des Arts Decoratifs et Industriels Modernes (Paris, 1925), pl. 19
SOURCE: Sir Lawrence Weaver. Exhibitions and the arts of display (London, 1925), pl. 130 NOTES P. J. Westwood was in partnership with Joseph Emberton from 1922 to 1926.
SOURCE: Boutiques et magasins (Paris, ), pl. 29
NOTES: The interior designers of the shop were Din Associates and the building itself was designed by Crampin & Pring.
NOTES: The ground floor was partially completed in 1940.
NOTES: Also known as Odeon Belsize Park and Odeon Hampstead, this cinema closed in 1972 and was demolished. A supermarket was built on the site and one of the original adjacent shop units became the entrance to the new Screen on the Hill, opened in 1977.
NOTES: This Saxon church, consisting of a chancel and aisle-less nave, is one of the most complete pre-Conquest structures in the south of England.