Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Design

View as Grid List
Sort by

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main entrance with statue of Sir Robert Stephenson on the right

RIBA150437
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150429 for a black and white version of this image.

Forthampton Court, Tewkesbury: detail of the library overmantel designed by Webb

RIBA151130
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Originally a residence for the abbots of Tewkesbury dating from the 12th-16th centuries. It was remodelled by Philip Webb in 1889-1891, with further modifications in 1913 and 1958. The small heraldic panel was carved by George Jack and gilded by Kate Faulkner. See RIBA157048 for a colour version of this image.

Forthampton Court, Tewkesbury: detail of the overmantel in the entrance hall with latin inscription devised by the owner John Reginald Yorke

RIBA151134
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Originally a residence for the abbots of Tewkesbury dating from the 12th-16th centuries. It was remodelled by Philip Webb in 1889-1891, with further modifications in 1913 and 1958. See RIBA157051 for a colour version of this image.

Delbanco Meyer, Stevenage

RIBA151450
Hurley Robertson & Associates

Delbanco Meyer, Stevenage

RIBA151451
Hurley Robertson & Associates

Delbanco Meyer, Stevenage

RIBA151452
Hurley Robertson & Associates

Stansted Airport, Stansted: the railway station

RIBA154930
Foster Associates
NOTES: See RIBA146752 for a black and white version of this image.

Stansted Airport, Stansted: detail of signage

RIBA154934
Foster Associates
NOTES: See RIBA146762 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: detail of library door plate with the monogram of Thomas Hill Green

RIBA155154
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. See RIBA134800 for a black and white version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: detail of the memorial tablet in the porch

RIBA155491
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA150012 for a black and white version of this image.

Itakeskus Shopping Centre and Landmark, Helsinki: detail of sign on the shopping centre

RIBA155742
Kairamo, Erkki (1936-1994)
NOTES: The Itakeskus Shopping Centre was built in 1984 and occupies the southern side of Tallinanaukio Square and is four stories high. The nearby tower or Itakeskus Landmark is a sixteen storey office block, with a glazed stairtower, was completed in 1987. See RIBA145257 for a black and white version of this image.

Itakeskus Shopping Centre and Landmark, Helsinki: the shopping centre

RIBA155743
Kairamo, Erkki (1936-1994)
NOTES: The Itakeskus Shopping Centre was built in 1984 and occupies the southern side of Tallinanaukio Square and is four stories high. The nearby tower or Itakeskus Landmark is a sixteen storey office block, with a glazed stairtower, was completed in 1987. See RIBA145258 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE