Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Design

View as Grid List
Sort by

Cochrane Theatre, Holborn, London, at night

RIBA147679
Robinson Thorne Architects

Cochrane Theatre, Holborn, London, at night

RIBA147683
Robinson Thorne Architects

Cochrane Theatre, Holborn, London, at night

RIBA147685
Robinson Thorne Architects

Stevens Building, Royal College of Art, Kensington Gore, London: detail of signage

RIBA147829
John Miller & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA159681 for a colour version of this image.

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Bottesford, Leicestershire: detail of monument to the second Earl of Rutland, showing the family coat of arms

RIBA148105
Parker, Richard
NOTES: The church dates back to the 13th century, but was altered in the 14th century and over the subsqequent centuries. The west tower and spire were completely rebuilt in 1876. The chancel was rebuilt in the 16th century to accommodate the monuments of the Manners family (seen here), the Earls and Dukes of Rutland. The monument to the second Earl is 1563, possibly by Parker. See RIBA158346 for a colour version of this image.

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Bottesford, Leicestershire: detail of coat of arms atop the monument to the sixth Earl of Rutland

RIBA148109
Johnson, Nicholas
NOTES: The church dates back to the 13th century, but was altered in the 14th century and over the subsqequent centuries. The west tower and spire were completely rebuilt in 1876. The chancel was rebuilt in the 16th century to accommodate the monuments of the Manners family (seen here), the Earls and Dukes of Rutland. The monument to the sixth Earl is 1632 by Nicholas Johnson. See RIBA158350 for a colour version of this image.

Burghley House, Stamford: detail of clock tower with the Royal coat of arms

RIBA148125
NOTES: See RIBA155127 for a colour version of this image.

Burton Agnes Hall, Yorkshire: detail of the outer arch

RIBA148135
Smythson, Robert (c. 1535-1614)
NOTES: See RIBA155962 for a colour version of this image.

Gilling Castle, Gilling East, North Yorkshire: detail of stained glass window in the Great Chamber

RIBA148245
NOTES: The original fortified manor house dating from the 1570s was significantly remodelled internally and wings added at the beginning of the 18th century in the style of Vanbrugh, probably by William Thornton of York. The house was acquired by Ampleforth Abbey in 1929 becoming Ampleforth Preparatory School. The Great Chamber seen here was packed up and sold to William Randolf Hurst, the American publishing tycoon in 1930. But following his death in 1951, the unopened cases were eventually returned and the whole chamber reinstated in 1953 after a fund-raising campaign. See RIBA158754 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE