Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Design

View as Grid List
Sort by

Playhouse Theatre, Leeds: detail of facade

RIBA136773
Page Park
NOTES: Architects Page Park were appointed in 2018 to add two new theatres to the existing 1990 theatre (original architects Appleton Partnership).

Playhouse Theatre, Leeds

RIBA136774
Page Park
NOTES: Architects Page Park were appointed in 2018 to add two new theatres to the existing 1990 theatre (original architects Appleton Partnership).

Fire Station, Basingstoke

RIBA136777
Hampshire County Council Property Services Architect

Fire Station, Basingstoke

RIBA136780
Hampshire County Council Property Services Architect

The Lookout, Holkham, Norfolk

RIBA136821
Feilden Clegg Bradley Architects

Ely Cathedral: the west front from Church Lane

RIBA137040
NOTES: The lower two thirds of the west tower is 12th century while the upper third was added c. 1400. The transept dates from the third quarter of the 12th century.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of carved stonework at dado level showing various shields

RIBA137649
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of carved stonework at dado level

RIBA137651
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910.

Boscombe Pier, Boscombe, Dorset: the main entrance to the 'neck' with kiosks

RIBA138078
Bournemouth. Borough Engineers Department
NOTES: The original pier dates from 1889, but was remodelled in 1927-1928 and subsequently repaired after war damage. In 1958-1960 this neck entrance was built, demonstrating a boomerang-shaped plan, with two kiosks either side of the main entrance, toilets behind and shelters at either end, seen here with sweeping canopies. In 2010 the pier was refurbished and restored by Trinity Architecture.
Close
)
CLOSE