Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Design

View as Grid List
Sort by

Tate Gallery, Albert Dock, Liverpool: detail of signage

RIBA133519
Hartley, Jesse (1780-1860)
NOTES: These warehouses were part of the Albert Dock, designed by Jesse Hartley in 1845. They were converted into an art gallery by James Stirling, Michael Wilford & Associates in 1988.

Tate Gallery, Albert Dock, Liverpool: the colonnade by the main entrance

RIBA133526
Hartley, Jesse (1780-1860)
NOTES: These warehouses were part of the Albert Dock, designed by Jesse Hartley in 1845. They were converted into an art gallery by James Stirling, Michael Wilford & Associates in 1988. See RIBA159166 for a colour version of this image.

Heinz Factory, Waxlow Road, Harlesden, London: the main entrance to the original factory building

RIBA133841
NOTES: The original factory on this site was built in 1925. It closed in 2000.

Commissary, RAF Alconbury, Huntingdon: exterior detail

RIBA134302
Cambridge Design
See RIBA134316 for a colour version of this image.

Commissary, RAF Alconbury, Huntingdon: exterior detail

RIBA134316
Cambridge Design
See RIBA134302 for a black and white version of this image.

Artists' studios, Bellenden Road, Camberwell, London: Tom Phillips' studio with his epitaph to Van Gogh installed at the foot of the stairs

RIBA134353
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: These are two studios designed around a courtyard spanning a gap in a row of terrraced houses for the artists Antony Gormley and Tom Phillips, situated within walking distance of their homes. See RIBA121626 for a black and white version of this image scanned from a photoprint.

Artists' studios, Bellenden Road, Camberwell, London: Tom Phillips' studio with his epitaph to Van Gogh installed at the foot of the stairs

RIBA134380
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: These are two studios designed around a courtyard spanning a gap in a row of terrraced houses for the artists Antony Gormley and Tom Phillips, situated within walking distance of their homes. See RIBA134386 for a colour version of this image.

Artists' studios, Bellenden Road, Camberwell, London: Tom Phillips' studio with his epitaph to Van Gogh installed at the foot of the stairs

RIBA134386
Eric Parry Architects
NOTES: These are two studios designed around a courtyard spanning a gap in a row of terrraced houses for the artists Antony Gormley and Tom Phillips, situated within walking distance of their homes. See RIBA134380 for a black and white version of this image.

Ilford Health Centre (originally John Telford Clinic), Cleveland Road, Ilford, London: the ramp to the entrance

RIBA134720
Avanti Architects
NOTES: See RIBA134727 for a colour version of this image.

Ilford Health Centre (originally John Telford Clinic), Cleveland Road, Ilford, London: the ramp to the entrance

RIBA134727
Avanti Architects
NOTES: See RIBA134720 for a black and white version of this image.

Mary Ward Settlement (Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings), Tavistock Place, London: detail of the fireplace in the library with the monogram of Thomas Hill Green and date 1898

RIBA134784
Smith & Brewer
NOTES: The Mary Ward Settlement (originally known as the Passmore Edwards Settlement Buildings) was founded in the 1890s by Mary Augusta Ward under the financial patronage of John Passmore Edwards. It aimed to provide facilities to 'improve the the religious, moral, intellectual or physical well-being of the people of London' and was also notable for housing the first fully equipped classrooms for children with disabilities. The library was dedicated to Thomas Hill Green (1836-1882), philosopher, whose writings influenced Mary Ward. See RIBA86192 for a photoprint of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE