Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Decorative woodwork

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137758
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137759
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137760
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137761
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137762
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137763
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the carved brackets and angel figures on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137764
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.
Categories
)
CLOSE