Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Decorative stonework

View as Grid List
Sort by

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the screen to the family pew

RIBA147524
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147529 for a colour version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the screen to the family pew

RIBA147525
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the screen to the family pew

RIBA147526
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147530 for a colour version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the Kederminster family pew

RIBA147527
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147531 for a colour version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: detail of the screen to the family pew

RIBA147528
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147532 for a colour version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the screen to the family pew

RIBA147529
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147524 for a black and white version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the screen to the family pew

RIBA147530
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147526 for a black and white version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the Kederminster family pew

RIBA147531
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147527 for a black and white version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: detail of the screen to the family pew

RIBA147532
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147528 for a colour version of this image.

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Bottesford, Leicestershire: detail of monument to the second Earl of Rutland

RIBA148104
Parker, Richard
NOTES: The church dates back to the 13th century, but was altered in the 14th century and over the subsqequent centuries. The west tower and spire were completely rebuilt in 1876. The chancel was rebuilt in the 16th century to accommodate the monuments of the Manners family (seen here), the Earls and Dukes of Rutland. The monument to the second Earl is 1563, possibly by Richard Parker. See RIBA158345 for a colour version of this image.

Burghley House, Stamford: detail of the north stair with its vaulted roof

RIBA148115
NOTES: The north stair is has also been called the Roman stair on account of its classicising influences.
Categories
Close
)
CLOSE