Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Courtyards

View as Grid List
Sort by

Palazzo del Te, Isola del Te, Mantua: the courtyard

RIBA158736
Romano, Giulio (c. 1499-1546)
NOTES: See RIBA130428 for a black and white version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: the entrance courtyard

RIBA158888
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA150975 for a black and white version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: the entrance courtyard with the roofscape of St Pancras station hotel on the right

RIBA158889
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA15076 for a black and white version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: the entrance courtyard

RIBA158890
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA150977 for a black and white version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: the curved seating in the entrance courtyard

RIBA158892
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA150979 for a black and white negative and RIBA150985 for a colour negative version of this image.

British Library, St Pancras, 96 Euston Road, London: the entrance courtyard looking towards Euston Road

RIBA158895
Colin St John Wilson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA150982 for a black and white version of this image.

Law Courts, Gothenburg: the glass wall facing onto the internal courtyard

RIBA159221
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937. See RIBA132233 for a black and white version of this image.

Law Courts, Gothenburg: the internal courtyard with the older building on the left and Asplund's glass wall to the right

RIBA159231
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937. See RIBA132252 for a black and white version of this image.

66 Camden Square (corner of Murray Street), Camden, London; the courtyard elevation

RIBA159715
Peter Bell & Partners
NOTES: The house was built on part of an existing garden, at the rear of a large Victorian house in Camden Square, facing onto Murray Street. See RIBA132758 for a black and white version of this image.

Student residences, St John's College, Oxford: the entrance courtyard

RIBA161668
MacCormac Jamieson Prichard
NOTES: See RIBA149663 for a black and white version of this image.
Categories
Close
)
CLOSE